This contract is entered into between SEO Magic and your company / website (hereinafter
referred to as “Client”).
SEO Magic will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter refer red to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. SEO Magic will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
All invoices must be paid at the time of billing.
SEO Magic’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
- to provide the Client with increased exposure in
search engines, and
- to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
SEO Magic’s SEO Services include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as
deemed necessary by SEO Magic for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the
purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- SEO Magic has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any director y or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other
competitive factors, SEO Magic does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular
keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear
without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of
campaign completion, SEO Magic will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing
services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. SEO Magic
can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. SEO Magic
does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
SEO Magic is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to SEO Magic for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend SEO Magic and its subcontractors
from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
SEO Magic is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, SEO Magic’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if
the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting SEO Magic, then SEO Magic’s obligation to provide SEO services shall terminate.